Monday, September 16, 2013

Views on September

Hi all,

By the side of my band, Zona del Punto Sin Retorno, rehearsals become more intensive, we are adding a lot of new material, so we are working at full gas in reward of live playing opportunities by year's end. We still have the problem of getting a second drummer, due to Danifarar's overseas job schedules, so we are trying to find another one now with certain hurry, so we can finish the working setup for the band. Meanwhile, we are doing some mastering and mixes to the present recordings (a lot more than what we uploaded to SoundCloud and YouTube sites), in order to set up a more or less accurate demo for band management and overall use.

In a personal level, I can't get what most peolpe could call a "normal" job yet, but I'm actually so busy working with the music, that I don't see clearly if really my former industry have room for me, anyway I'm still looking forward for a place inside it... My music projects are actually delayed because of the work I'm doing with the band and other in which I'm related to, for some friends living outside the country; so if everything goes fine, probably by year's end I don't have the need for another job outside the music anymore, so in the time to come, I will put all the energy to what's started out and close all the cycles needed to keep moving on.

Cheers, JMB :)

1 comment:

  1. I have been exploring for a bit for any high quality articles or blog
    posts in this sort of house . Exploring in Yahoo I ultimately stumbled
    upon this web site. Reading this info So i am
    satisfied to convey that I've a very good uncanny feeling I found out just what I needed.
    I most indubitably will make sure to do not omit
    this site and provides it a glance regularly.

    Also visit my homepage - LED grow lights discount

    ReplyDelete