Saturday, May 21, 2011

An unexpected period

At the end of last month I fell from a table on my job, fracturing one of the wrist bones... So I have to deal with the recovery and try to use the extra non-productive time someway. I'm able to play again since the plaster was removed from there, so I make my best to regain movility and strengh on my fingers and palm.

In the meantime, I use the time to study, finish things in the PC and have total relax as was indicated by the doctors... Some days ago I make an exception and go to the show of my friend Pat, who plays with her band in the Palermo neightborhood, it was a magic night. I hope to finish the recovery soon, and so to return to play again normally and continue the things started earlier on my projects...

Cheers, Puppy

1 comment:

  1. I'm improving a bit, physicians are helping me in my recovery, they suggest me to keep playing as theraphy (as long as I can do without pain), so I keep those fingers working... Hope the pain fades at all sometime :)

    ReplyDelete